*** scroll down to continue
Release of Liability
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY -- READ BEFORE CONTINUING
In consideration for participating in any way with Epic Cycling Team LLC and/or the Epic Cycling Team (collectively the “Team”), I ______________________________________ (print participant's name), the undersigned, hereby acknowledge and agree that:
1. Cycling is inherently dangerous and there are inherent risks associated with the sport of cycling, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury will always exist.
2. I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in cycling activities.
3. Certain cycling activities are conducted over public roads, trails and facilities open to the public, and upon which the hazards of traveling, including automobile traffic, are to be expected.
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my participation with the Team.
5. In the event that I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my participation with the Team, or otherwise determine conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation and notify the Team managers.
6. I willingly agree to comply with all applicable rules and regulations associated with the sport of cycling, including all federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations.
7. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Epic Cycling Team LLC, the Epic Cycling Team, USA Cycling, Inc., and their members, managers, officers, officials, leaders, agents, employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used for any given Team activity (Releasees), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY EPIC CYCLING TEAM ACTIVITY I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND AGREE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Age: ________ Date Signed: __________
Complete the following if applicable, otherwise scroll to instructions below
FOR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER 18)
This is to certify that I, as parent/legal guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my child and our heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN NAME (print name)
PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN SIGNATURE
Date Signed: _________________
INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE:
1. Print and sign the Release of Liability
2. Attach a photo or digitally-scanned copy of all pages of your signed release to this email address:
We will need your release before we can ship your kit.